The CIMA Marketing and Communications Specialist will provide leadership in the creation and implementation of marketing content that consistently and effectively communicates CIMA’s programs and objectives, including web-based content, digital media, direct mail, advertising, graphic identity standards, and strategic branding initiatives. The specialist will be expected produce high-quality, creative, compelling, and effective products that increase ESL course enrollment, participation in professional development, new resources, and external partnerships. This position requires a high level of professional, service-oriented interaction with multiple staff, clients, and management of a broad range of projects at all times. As a team member, the Marketing Specialist will work closely with multiple staff, and will be expected to lead by example and offer guidance on best practices to goal attainment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Serves as a staff expert in marketing campaign planning, execution, and monitoring, including strategies for ESL course enrollment growth/retention and event/resource promotion.
· Creates and executes appropriate graphic identity standards that reflect CIMA’s strategic branding initiatives, and effectively influences others to do so.
· Collaborates with multiple staff to create both print and digital marketing materials and special projects in an accurate and timely manner.
· Develops, executes and maintains proactive and effective electronic marketing and digital media strategies that increase course enrollment.
. Designs/creates content and tracks analytics for digital media platforms.
· Maintains collaborative day-to-day relationships with co-workers as well as a firm working understanding of CIMA’s resources/services and target audiences.