Department: 3670045080 Eng Research and Grad Programs
Job no: 502095
Work type: Staff Full Time (Unclassified)
Categories: Administrative/Professional, Engineering/Computer Science, Office/Clerical
|General Description of Position:
||The Associate Dean for Engineering Research and Graduate Programs (ERGP) Office in the College of Engineering is seeking applications for a Program Coordinator. The coordinator will be responsible for planning, managing and directing programs housed within the ERGP Office.
|Diversity and Inclusion:
||Kansas State University embraces diversity, and promotes inclusion in every sector of the institution. The university actively seeks candidates whose commitments and contributions will advance the University's commitment to the Principles of Community.
- Plans, manages and directs programs in the ERGP office
- Manages day-to-day activities for the ERGP office
- Collects/analyzes data and prepares reports
- Coordinates meetings and events
- Collaborates with students, administrators, faculty, staff and others to ensure all aspects and activities of the college’s research and graduate programs function effectively
- Provides support for the College of Engineering's research administration activities with regard to grant proposal submission systems and associated activities
|Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or work equivalent
- Familiarity with K-State proposal processes
- One to three years of relevant experience
- Experience managing programs or projects and working with college students
- Experience with event planning and coordination
- Experience with data collection, analysis and preparation of reports
- Strong organizational skills with an emphasis on detail
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate effectively with others
- Ability to manage and supervise people
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- The nature of the job will necessitate night and weekend availability
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
- Cover letter
- Contact information for three professional references
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment.
|Screening of Applications Begins:
||Screening begins August 25, 2017 and continues until position is filled.
|Salary Range / Pay Rate:
||$36,674 - $56,845 ($17.63 - $27.33)
|Equal Employment Opportunity:
||Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and actively seeks diversity among its employees.
|Background Screening Statement:
||In connection with your application for employment, Kansas State University will procure a Background Screen on you as part of the process of considering your candidacy as an employee.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend