· Bachelor’s Degree in nutrition/dietetics or other related field from an accredited university or college; and
· Two to four years of experience working as a dietician in a professional/collegiate setting.
· Master's Degree in nutrition or other related field from an accredited university or college;
· Three or more years of experience providing nutrition/dietary services for a professional sport or NCAA Division I athletics program;
· Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD);
· Experience in medical nutrition therapy, including eating disorder counseling; and
· Knowledge of food service quality and safety.
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment
· Must be a current Registered Dietitian (RD) with the Commission on Dietetic Registration;
· Must be eligible for, successfully apply and receive a State of Kansas Dietitian License within one year of first day of employment;
· Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information;
· Demonstrate strong written and interpersonal skills with student-athletes, coaches and/or various other people inside and outside of an athletic department; and
· Proficient with MS Office Word, Excel, Access and Outlook programs.
This position holds expectations of compliance with all NCAA, Big 12 Conference, Kansas State University and K-State Athletics, Inc. rules and regulations.